How To Make The Best D*mn Cold Brew
HOW TO MAKE COLD BREW WITH TEEBOX'S BARN CADDIE
Coffee lovers can't give up on their need for coffee, although if it's summer, they want to have cold coffee. Unlike that regular iced coffee that becomes watery and doesn't taste like coffee anymore. TeeBox's Barn Caddie Cold Brew has a consistent texture with a heavenly taste that blows your mind and awakens your soul. The tremendous boosting of taste is mainly in the process; slow infusion takes out the hidden rich coffee flavor while leaving behind the compounds that can make coffee taste bitter.
It's not an art to make cold brew coffee. Still, it can convert into an artistic coffee just with some simple, easy steps. The things you have required to start the process are Barn caddie's cold brew coffee grounds, water, and a French press that is optional. If the French press is unavailable, you can make a fantastic coffee with the same taste by using a large container and a strainer.
Two simple ingredients can convert your coffee beans into a coffee heaven texture.
- You need to take 1/2 cup of Barn Caddie's cold brew.
- About four cups of filtered or normal water.
The Barn Caddie Way To Make Cold Brew:
There are mainly five steps to make your Barn Caddie Cold Brew coffee like a pro.
Step 1: Take a French press and add 1/2 cup of Barn caddie's cold brew grounds in it or use a large container. Put a brew at the bottom of the french press or container.
Step 2: Now, you need to add 4 cups of warm filtered water to the french press or container where you have added the coffee grounds. After adding water start mixing the coffee and water together gently until both properly merge and form a consistent texture.
Step 3: You must cover the french press with a lid without pressing or straining the coffee. And if you are using a large container to make your coffee, you can cover it with a lid. After covering the mixture, you need to leave the coffee ground mixture at room temperature for 14-16 hours.
Step 4: The second step is to strain the coffee through a strainer if you use the container. And if your mixture is in a French press, press and strains the coffee through it easily.
Step 5: The last step is to put your coffee into the refrigerator and wait until it gets chilled and ready to use. Once it's perfectly chilled, you can pour it into your coffee mug with some ice if you want, and you are all set to experience one of the best coffee.
Our Four Best Tips to Make Barn Caddie Cold Brew
- To make your coffee, use filtered water to give it a fresh and soothing flavor.
- To have a quick coffee, make some coffee cubes so you can use them afterward. If you like your coffee with ice, you can use these cubes rather than ice cubes so your coffee will never become watery.
- To have the best texture and consistency, put your coffee overnight for at least 12 hours; it is a time-consuming process, but the outcome will surely make your wait worthwhile.
- If you like your coffee sweet, you can use some cream of your choice to make it sweeter, or you can also use milk or sugar in it.