At TeeBox, we believe the key to a classic iced coffee is a well-crafted coffee concentrate. It's the foundation for all the refreshing coffee drinks we associate with summer sipping. Here's how you can make TeeBox Steeped Coffee Concentrate, the perfect base for a range of delightful coffee creations.
For each serving, you'll need:
- 1 TeeBox Steeped Coffee Bag
- A 10 oz. mug
- Filtered water
- Heat filtered water to 205 degrees Fahrenheit, just below boiling.
- Place a TeeBox Steeped Coffee Bag at the bottom of a standard 10 oz. mug.
- Pour hot water over the TeeBox Steeped Coffee Bag until the mug is half full.
- Dip and dunk the TeeBox Steeped Coffee Bag 20 to 30 times over 1 minute.
- Leave the TeeBox Steeped Coffee Bag in, and let it steep for 5 to 7 minutes or more to taste.
- Remove the TeeBox Steeped Coffee Bag. Your TeeBox Steeped Coffee Concentrate is now ready for one of our 7 recipes below.
- To serve guests, make several batches of TeeBox Steeped Concentrate in multiple cups. You can always store TeeBox Steeped Concentrate in the fridge for later.
- Freeze TeeBox Steeped Coffee Concentrate in ice cube trays. Use coffee cubes instead of regular ice cubes to avoid diluting your beverage.
- Everyone knows the best way to enjoy iced coffee is through a straw. Be kind to the environment – buy reusable, dishwasher-safe metal straws!