- Brew 1 to 2 tablespoons of TeeBox Coffee grounds.
- Warm ½ cup of milk or a milk substitute.
- Split and scrape the seeds from ½ a vanilla bean pod (or use 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract).
- Combine the brewed coffee, warm milk, and vanilla bean seeds (or extract) in a blender.
- Blend until well combined.
- If desired, add sugar or sweetener to taste.
- If you prefer a chilled elixir, add ice cubes.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with whipped cream and vanilla bean seeds.
Blender recommended for even vanilla bean distribution.